The nobleman of blazon Swan of Blinstrubiškiai manor Samuel Mosis Blinstrub of Towtwil (S17), son of Adam in 1643 married the widow of John Parczewski, Anna Zaltytė Parczewska (S31). Samuel Mosis Blinstrub received from her a part of Kulva’s manor as a dowry. Another part of the Kulva manor (Kulva parish) and Dijokiškės village, Samuel Mosis in 1643 July 31 bought from the descendants of the Kulwinski family Peter Jeronim Radziejewski, his wife Jadvyga Mislinskaitė-Kulwinska-Radziejewska and son Vaitiekus Kulwinski for 12,000 Polish zloty. Samuel Mosis had three wives – the first wife was Anna Zaltytė Parczewsk Blinstruba, the second – Halszka Vizgirdaitė Beinartowa Blinstrub (S32), the third – Catherine Sofia Galmantaitė Blinstrubienė (S33). With Aliza Vizgirdaite, Samuel Mosis has two sons – Constantine (S34) and Wladyslaw (S35). With Catherine Sofia Galmantaite, Samuel Mosis had three sons – Carl Adam (S36), Samuel (S37) and Theodore (S38), and three daughters, Halszka Blinstrub Mityanovienė (S39), Euphemia Blinstrub Varlauskienė (S40) and Joann Blinstrub Varlauskienė (S41) (Testament of Catherine Sofia Galmantaitė Blinstrubienė 1676.01.04, Lithuanian National Library). Samuel Mosis ruled until his death in 1675. After that Kulva manor was mortgaged to other noblemen until 1684. December 5 his sons, Carl Adam (later Vitebsk vojski), Samuel and Theodore Blinstrub ofTowtwil, became adult and acquired the right to the manor of Kulva left by father. Later, only Carl Adam ruled the Kulva manor, tohether with his wife Elena Budrevičiūtė Blinstrubiene (S42 Samuel Gintautas Dziewaltowski widow). They had 6 sons – Mosis (S44 in 1766), Alexander (S45), Bogdan (S46 in 1728), Carl (S47 in 1754), Wilhelm (S48) and John (S49). After the death of first wife Elena, in 1694 Carl Adam married Anna Elizabeth Ruselyte Blinstrub (S43). After Carl Adam’s Blinstrub (son of Samuel Mosis) death in 1699, part of the manor went to Carl Adam’s second wife, Anna Elizabeth Ruselyte Blinstrub (who later married Salkauskas), and the other part to Carl Adam’s brother Theodore Blinstrub (S38) Upytė camper, who became guardian of Carl Adam’s children. He hand over property to all Carls children after they reached adulthood in 1709.08.01. In 1730 the manor, belong to Mosis Blinstrub and his wife Gertrude Vyšniauskaitė Blinstrub (S50, 1764), toghether with Michael Blinstrub (son?). In 1739 is also mentioned that the manor is owned by Carl Blinstrub (son of S47 Carl Adam) with his wife Eva Domeikaite Blinstrub (S51). In 1749 in historical sources is mentioned nobleman of Kulva manor, son of Carl Adam, John Blinstrub (S49). In 1767 after the death of mother Eve Domeikaitė, the manor of Kulva goes to Dominic, son of Carl and Eve (S52). Dominic Blinstrub in 1778 hand over part of Kulva Manor to his brother Anthony Blinstrub (S53, born in 1753) of Towtwil (in future marshal of the Kaunas Trade Confederation). In 1801 the manor goes to Carls and Eve’s daughter, the wife of the Lithuanian military colonel Euphemia Blinstrubaite Mejeriene (S54, born in 1753) and later do not belong Blinstrub. 1820 The manor was owned by the loyal landlord Kosakowski, later the manor was sold in parts to cover debts.
In 1662 the manor, besides the nobleman family, lived servicing staff – a maid, a horseback master, a carriageman, a shepherd, five boys and eight girls.
Sources: Zabiella archives 357,360,362 Archiwum Główne Akt Danych, Warszawa, Poland; Collection of historical documents by Juozas Daugirda, National Library of Lithuania;
Pajuostis manor was build in the end of the XVI century. In the 16th century, the manor belonged to Komaewski, from 1592 to Suvorok, 1604 to Yaroslavc and later to Vizgirda. In 1652 Kulva landlord Samuel Mosis Blinstrub has married to the Samotigian landowner, widow Halszka Vizgirdaitė Beinartowa Blinstrub and received from her as a dowry Pajuostis manor, together with Paneviciai and Pašiaušė manors. In the letter of Samogitian nobleman George Carl Blinstrub is mentioned that in 1667 The Pajuostis manor (Panevėžys district) belong to Samuel Mosis Blinstrub and his third wife, Kotryna Galmantaite Blinstrubiene. In 1684 the manor was ruled by Theodore Blinstrub. Later, the manor was given a as a dowry by Carl Adam’s Blinstrub and Elena Budrevičiūtė Blinstrubienė to their daughter Joanna Blinstrubaite-Meištavičienė (S55) and in that way became a property of Meistavičius family and belonged to that family until the First World War. In 1923 the manor was nationalized by Lithuanian government. Later the 4th Infantry Regiment of the Lithuanian Armed Forces resided in Pajuostis manor. New barracks were erected on the territory of the Manor and an entire military town was built in Soviet times. Until now, the part of the former stables, the tower and other fragments of some other buildings have remained. Also well-kept Pajuostis manor park, near the river of the Nevezis, still remain.